Yes a fix my doubts
This forum was archived to /woltlab and is now in read-only mode.
Thanks I'm already understanding how it works and I got it communicated, because I was not clear, that I was in the icinga2 zone.conf the configuration of end point and server zone that you want to add
Now a fix that, but i have that information in icinga2.logCode
- [2017-11-23 10:17:56 -0500] information/ApiListener: Reconnecting to endpoint 'gestion0.upr.edu.cu' via host '10.2.1.3' and port '5665'
- [2017-11-23 10:17:56 -0500] critical/TcpSocket: Invalid socket: Connection refused
- [2017-11-23 10:17:56 -0500] critical/ApiListener: Cannot connect to host '10.2.1.3' on port '5665'
- [2017-11-23 10:17:56 -0500] information/ApiListener: Finished reconnecting to endpoint 'gestion1.upr.edu.cu' via host '10.2.1.3' and port '5665'
did you create an endpoint object inside your zone.conf on your Icinga master?
did you refer to that ?
Hello a while ago I have a working server icinga2 using icinga2 agent from version 2.8 all change drastically, install a new server to test and understand how CA proxy works and still can not solve the problem I follow the instructions that refer here : https://www.icinga.com/2017/11/13/how-to-icinga-2-ca-proxy/ using On-Demand CSR SigningCode
- [root@icinga2 ~]# icinga2 ca list
- Fingerprint | Timestamp | Signed | Subject
- 79b36a3d400ffaa784319c6ee4045e5fffe1b9174de37aab5e477f00d58037be | Nov 22 20:33:49 2017 GMT | * | CN = gestion1.upr.edu.cu
- bf312ffb39e17812bfb6bd11b67fda28689bf2eb145cf00fe839c31c137bbf8a | Nov 20 21:22:39 2017 GMT | * | CN = gestion1.upr.edu.cu
- [root@icinga2 ~]#
Any idea, some body can help me
Thanks I have got a solution with that
I have got a icinga2 server when I try add a satelite server whith remote monitoring.
install icinga node wizard
in some server I have got this error.
root@storage0:~# icinga2 node wizard[2016-11-30 11:28:27 -0500] information/icinga-app: Icinga application loader (version: r2.1.1-1)[2016-11-30 11:28:27 -0500] information/icinga-app: Loading application type: icinga/IcingaApplication[2016-11-30 11:28:27 -0500] information/Utility: Loading library 'libicinga.so'[2016-11-30 11:28:27 -0500] information/ConfigCompiler: Adding include search dir: /usr/share/icinga2/include[2016-11-30 11:28:27 -0500] critical/icinga-app: Another instance of Icinga already running with PID 2188root@storage0:~#
I have got a idea with this errors, the operating system of its server they are Debian but that server are OpenMediaVault or Proxmox 4 System too, and this plataform provide a graphics, nagios-plugins and icinga2 may be used for this graphics.
Someone people can help me, please?
I have installing Proxmox 4.2 , when run icinga2 node wizard, get the error that is already running an instance of icinga2
Hello there, I'm have a problem with icinga2 node wizard in host, when I install icinga in host node, and put this icinga2 node wizard, the host gives this messages:TeX
- [2016-09-03 17:45:57 -0400] information/icinga-app: Icinga application loader (v ersion: r2.1.1-1)
- [2016-09-03 17:45:57 -0400] information/icinga-app: Loading application type: ic inga/IcingaApplication
- [2016-09-03 17:45:57 -0400] information/Utility: Loading library 'libicinga.so'
- [2016-09-03 17:45:57 -0400] information/ConfigCompiler: Adding include search di r: /usr/share/icinga2/include
- [2016-09-03 17:45:57 -0400] critical/icinga-app: Another instance of Icinga alre ady running with PID 19821
this critical message does not allow me continue wtich the wizard nodo installation.
Problem solved, thank you very much, the case was that what I had to tweak in / etc/apache2/conf.d/pnp4nagios.conf, repeated it in / etc/apache2/conf.d/nagios.conf
pnp 0.6.2 works!
if my connection is much slower than that, you have no idea how much,
I checked many forums and even pnp site, but can not solve my problem
Yes, I've done that, I've also renamed the install.php and the problem persists
has another idea that can be
Please check Point 5,6,and 8
Did you check your apache config and logs?
Step 5 and 6 had done, the 8, the directory is not empty, because copying the previous version
besides when I http://servernagios/pnp4nagios/
i get this :
PNP4Nagios Environment Tests
The following options are determined by "configure". If any of the tests have failed, consult the documentation for more information on how to correct the problem.
/usr/local/pnp4nagios/var/perfdata is readable.
PHP GD extension
PHP function proc_open()
PHP zlib extension
PHP session extension
PHP magic_quotes_gpc is deprecated
Apache Rewrite Module
Hello, I would like someone to help me, I pnp4nagios update 4 to 0.6.2 and gives me this error
The requested URL /pnp4nagios/graph was not found on this server.
I followed the steps that I explain here: http://docs.pnp4nagios.org/es/pnp-0.6/upgrade
if someone can help me