Icinga2 checking windows process not running as a service

This forum was archived to /woltlab and is now in read-only mode. Please register a new account on our new community platform.

You can create a thread on the new site and link to an archived thread. This archive is available as knowledge base, safe and secured.

More details here.
  • Hi.

I can't check a windows executable but not running as a service. Any idea would be apreciated.

Thanks in advanced.

• Hi.

Before I asked for help, I had watched the first link in Icinga's documentation. But this plugin only monitorize windows services. If an .exe file is configured as a windows service, then the plugin is perfect for monitoring. But if the .exe file is not running as a windows service, the plugin doesn't work.

The second option, I wouldn't like using snmp. I want to maintain the cofiguration as simple as possible.

Thanks for your help.

• Procs Windows oonly count total processes as far as i know, that why i created a small Powershellscript for that:

• Procs Windows oonly count total processes as far as i know, that why i created a small Powershellscript for that:

Sorry, you are right. We use it at Linux for this purpos.