Icinga2 service won't startup because of ApiListener

This forum was archived to /woltlab and is now in read-only mode. Please register a new account on our new community platform.

You can create a thread on the new site and link to an archived thread. This archive is available as knowledge base, safe and secured.

More details here.
  • Hi folks


    I have just upgraded my Icinga instance to the latest version (r2.8.0-1).

    The upgrade of the MySQL database ran without any error message.

    So far everything is fine!


    Now I logged in to Icingaweb2 and I saw that the Icinga2 backend is not running.

    So I checked the icinga2 service and received the following error message:



    I disabled the feature api, restarted icinga2, enabled feature api & restarted icinga2 again - without any success.

    by the way: i also updated to the newest version of icinga director (maybe it's relevant).


    Thank you in advance for all your help and comments.:)