I'm trying to use the REST-API of Icinga2 in order to use the Configuration Management features (Documentation).
Distrubution name and its version
I'm using the Vagrant-Box "icinga2x" with the following Version:
Steps to reproduce or understand the questoins
I'm using curl to generate a request to the REST-API:
I'm - however - getting this strange reply:
Debug Log Output
- [2017-12-15 14:09:54 +0000] information/ApiListener: New client connection from [192.168.33.1]:36536 (no client certificate)
- [2017-12-15 14:09:54 +0000] notice/ApiListener: New HTTP client
- [2017-12-15 14:09:54 +0000] debug/HttpRequest: line: POST /v1/config/packages/testpackage HTTP/1.1, tokens: 3
- [2017-12-15 14:09:54 +0000] notice/WorkQueue: Spawning WorkQueue threads for 'HttpServerConnection'
- [2017-12-15 14:09:54 +0000] information/HttpServerConnection: Request: POST /v1/config/packages/testpackage (from [192.168.33.1]:36536, user: root)
- [2017-12-15 14:09:54 +0000] warning/HttpResponse: Tried to set Http response status after headers had already been sent.
- [2017-12-15 14:09:54 +0000] debug/HttpServerConnection: Http client disconnected
If anyone could help me troubleshoot this, i would be really glad!
If needed I also could create an issue on GitHub
All the best!