[SOLVED] (First parameter must be...) Error using Mikesch's Grafana module with Icingaweb2

This forum was archived to /woltlab and is now in read-only mode.
  • Hey all,

So I've set up Grafana with InfluxDB (v1.4.2) and it all works fine. I wanted to integrate Grafana (v4.6.2) with Icingaweb2 (v2.5.0), but It seems I'm having trouble with the configuration of the module made by Mikesch (v1.1.10) however.

Firstly, my error is as follows: The message First parameter must either be an object or the name of existing class , followed by a stacktrace, displays whenever I click on a host/service object in Icingaweb2. My configurations are as follows:

Code: /etc/icingaweb2/modules/grafana/graphs.ini
    1. [hostalive]
    2. dashboard = "Icinga2 with InfluxDB"
    3. panelId = "1"
    4. orgId = "1"
    5. height = "250"
    6. width = "250"
    7. repeatable = "no"

I also tried configuring a graph to display on a service instead of host just to get something displayed, but that didn't work either.

Any pointers? Every host I've configured has the 'hostalive' check for up/down state.

I have a feeling I'm missing something obvious.

UPDATE: Using this module with a dashboard with spaces in between words doesn't work. To fix my issue, I simply named my previous dashboard from "Icinga2 with InfluxDB" to something without spaces.

Unsure if this is intended, but I'm going to post this thread anyways for awareness since I didn't see anything else like it when searching.