Grafana not giving Values

This forum was archived to /woltlab and is now in read-only mode.
  • I installed grafana but i'm facing some issues, Environment:- Server -> satellite ->host. When monitoring satellite / client pc it's not working, only working under "global-templates" items. I can monitor only ping4 & hostalive can you give me a sample how to monitor other services "swap", "load" checking

global-templates

template Host "linux-box" {

check_period = "24x7"

check_interval = 2m

retry_interval = 1m

max_check_attempts = 5

check_command = "hostalive"

}

• Grafana is just a frontend to a defined data source. Please provide more details about your setup, especially the parts which involve Graphite/InfluxDB, versions of Icinga2 and much more which could help understand your problem. Details on that in the FAQ (upper menu).

• HI

I follow these steps to install grafana & InfluxDB "https://github.com/chrisss404/icinga2-influxdb-grafana".

My Environment

Master / Satellite / Client

Icinga2 Version

icinga2 - The Icinga 2 network monitoring daemon (version: r2.7.1-1)

Name monitoring
    State enabled disable
    Version 2.4.2
    Description Icinga monitoring module

Images

Satellite services

Grafana

Master PC

Client Pc "Disk Status Not picking"

• For Satellites the disk perfdata is not stored with command = disk inside InfluxDB, the command used on Satellites is "by_ssh" so you have to modifiy the disk panel in your dashboard to use by_ssh and get the metrics from the service named /^disk*/.

• Thanks I'll check it now But if i change by_ssh after that i cant monitor base system, is there any possibility to create a global template record for disk

global-templates

template Host "linux-box" {

check_period = "24x7"

check_interval = 2m

retry_interval = 1m

max_check_attempts = 5

check_command = "hostalive"

}