I have Naemon installed on Ubuntu Xenial (16.04) from the consol.de "testing" repository.
- root@shrike:~# dpkg -l | grep naemon
- ii libnaemon 1.0.7-20170715 amd64 Library for Naemon - common data files
- ii naemon 1.0.7-20170715 amd64 A host/service/network monitoring and management system
- ii naemon-core 1.0.7-20170715 amd64 contains the Naemon core
- ii naemon-livestatus 1.0.7-20170715 amd64 contains the Naemon livestatus eventbroker module
- ii naemon-thruk 1.0.7-20170715 amd64 Thruk is a web gui for Naemon
I've added a few hosts and I can see from /var/lib/naemon/status.dat that it's working. Also, I can demonstrate that livestatus is working with this:
But in Thruk, I see almost nothing. No hosts, host groups, service etc. Can't figure out what I'm missing. The only thing that does show up is under performance, the Livestatus statistics shows this:
Any ideas where I might have gone wrong?
Thanks in advance.