I have checked many forumthreads and worked my way through many web pages, but did nog manage to fix my problem.
This is driving me crazy!
I have added a first node* via Director. It appears, but is stuck at the state PENDING.
* (i am not counting the default 'localhost' node)
- Added host via Director, host (and services appear in overview), but remain on status PENDING.
- 'Check now', does not result in any data being presented about the data.
- The default host (localhost) has information about 'next check, and last check' the new node does not have this.
- Option 'Check source' on the host page is empy on the newly added node, while the default node shows 'Check Source icinga.qdelft.nl is reachable ' where 'icinga.qdelft.nl' is a zone.
- Check state, remain on 'soft state' for hours.
- Debug logging, does not show that the Icinga2 core is even trying to execute on of the checks..
- All items are installed on a single machine, no HA-cluster or stuff like that.
Details on the installation :
- CentOS Linux release 7.3.1611 (Core)
- icinga2 - The Icinga 2 network monitoring daemon (version: r2.7.0-1)
- Icinga2 director (version unknown, not more then 2 days old).
- Icingaweb2 (version unknown, not more then 2 days old)
- Graphite V0.0.0.5 (operational).
Disabled features: compatlog gelf influxdb opentsdb
Enabled features: api checker command debuglog graphite ido-mysql livestatus mainlog notification perfdata statusdata syslog