the output of disk-windows in icingaweb2 seems to be cut off after the ::
DISK OK - free space:C:\ 8157 MB (13%):
While the output of calling check_disk.exe directly works:
The services which are set in the default services.conf on the Windows client aren't working at all BTW, so I added this disk service explicitly to my other win-services.conf:
, commented this service in services.conf as it's not working anyway:
And am calling this Service from my other win-services.conf from the Linux server:
It works so far that it delivers the correct size and space left, but only for drive C:, but there are other drives as you can in the PowerShell.
It used to work when I setup this Windows client for the first time some months ago, but after several removes and re-installs something broke as it looks.
One related bug I could find is this one: https://github.com/Icinga/icinga2/issues/3159, where the output is also cut off after the :.