im trying to get icingaweb2 to get to know my ldap groups under "Configuration -> Authentication -> User Groups".
Currently the authentication against ldap is working like it should. I guess i have to adjust the ldap filter but i dont know what result icingaweb2 expects.
Unfortunately in https://github.com/Icinga/icin…/doc/05-Authentication.md can't be found very much about the groups.
I have to admit that i'm not very firm with ldap.
The current authentication.ini looks as following :
- root@master:~# cat /etc/icingaweb2/authentication.ini
- user_class = "user"
- filter = "(&(objectCategory=person)(objectclass=user)(| (memberOf:1.2.840.113522.214.171.1241:=cn=G_System-Administration,ou=Domain Groups,dc=inside,dc=domain,dc=de)(memberOf:1.2.840.1135126.96.36.1991:=cn=G_GROUP,ou=Domain Groups,dc=inside,dc=domain,dc=de)) (!(userAccountControl:1.2.840.1135188.8.131.523:=2)))"
- user_name_attribute = "sAMAccountName"
- backend = "ldap"
- base_dn = "DC=inside,DC=domain,DC=de"
- resource = "icingaweb_ldap"
I dont expect you to give me the correct ldap-filter. But maybe you can help me figuring out, what icingaweb2 expects, so i can figure the filter out by myself on the DC.
Thank you in advance1