currently i am running a nagios monitoring software with "check_mk" plugin.
In this plugin i have the option to easily add new hosts with SNMP checks.
the following scenario
- I create a new windows server (with snmp etc)
- i got ot my nagios and create a new host (via check mk gui)
- i add snmp
- I get a list of all found SNMP services like "fan 1", "fan 2", "Disk" etc
- In the List I can check which services i want to be monitored by the system
- Done. The checks are now working in a few seconds
Is this possible with icinga2 + icinga2web + icinga2 director?
(Without manually setting up oids or sth of course)
I appreciate every answer.