Check command 'testoracle' does not exist.

This forum was archived to /woltlab and is now in read-only mode. Please register a new account on our new community platform.

You can create a thread on the new site and link to an archived thread. This archive is available as knowledge base, safe and secured.

More details here.
  • Hi hi,

I've a problem regarding a new checkcommand I have created.;)

I'm using icinga2 as follow:

1 Master (ubuntu) --> 1 Client (windows)

I defined the file command.conf in the folder .../zones.d/global-templates/ in which I wrote :

So this file is sync to the client (I can see it on the windows client).

The file testoracle.pl is in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\ICINGA2\sbin

However, when I launch the check I get the result :

• Plugin Output : Check command 'testoracle' does not exist.

Do you have any clue to give it to me ?

• The CheckCommand definition is missing on the remote client. Did you configure the global zone over there as well (and restarted the service)?

• The CheckCommand definition is missing on the remote client. Did you configure the global zone over there as well (and restarted the service)?

I knew that it was missing. So I tried to check config and then It says that every thing was ok.

So i didn't restart icinga on the client ... which was a mistake.

Thank you very much dnsmichi !

• It's me again :)

Still have a problem.

So the CheckCommand definition is now working but I have now this output :

Command "perl C:\oracle.pl" lmarch manager system failed to execute: 2, "The system cannot find the file specified."

The file oracle.pl is in the folder C:\ on the windows client.

Here is my CheckCommand object :

I tried to escape the char \ or /, or put double // or double \\ but it's still not working...

Any idea ?

• Thank you very much, I'd never think about that ...

So here is my command line :

command = [ "C:\\oracle\\product\\11.2.0\\dbhome_1\\perl\\bin\\perl.exe\" \"C:\\oracle.pl" ]

THANKS !!!!

• The brackets [ ... ] around the arguments denote that this is an array. You need to specify each of the commands arguments as an individual array element, e.g.:

Code
    1. command = [
    2.   "C:\\perl.exe",
    3.   "C:\\oracle.pl"
    4. ]

(Note that you do not need to use a separate line for each argument. This is just something I did here - for better readability.)