Nagvis icingaweb Integration and auto authentication

This forum was archived to /woltlab and is now in read-only mode.
  • Dear Colleagues,

I have installed nagvis module to working together with icingaweb2, and it's working, but still asking for a authentication, could you please help me to create an auto authentication for?

• Regarding your tips above, please find below the result after we change the nagvis.ini.php (attached) and also the old one that has been working (nagvis.ini.php2401201). Below an error after we make all changes as you recommended. SOmething are wrong with backend, I have been using the live_1.

• Did you patch the source code too? In terms of the backend I'd suggest to use the IDO backend instead of livestatus.

If you're looking for examples, the "icinga2x" Vagrant box contains such an integration.

• Did you patch the source code too? In terms of the backend I'd suggest to use the IDO backend instead of livestatus.

If you're looking for examples, the "icinga2x" Vagrant box contains such an integration.

Hi,

I have update acoording to https://github.com/Icinga/icin…vis/blob/master/README.md , but I'm facing now this problem?

POLS003:/etc/icingaweb2 # vi /var/log/apache2/error_log
    [Thu Feb 02 11:04:34.586265 2017] [php5:error] [pid 3267] [client 10.204.92.85:53222] PHP Fatal error: NagVisAutoload(): Failed opening required 'CoreAuthModIcingaweb2.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php5/PEAR:../../server/core/classes:../../server/core/classes/objects:../../server/core/ext/php-gettext-1.0.9:../../frontend/nagvis-js/classes/') in /usr/share/icinga2/nagvis/share/server/core/functions/autoload.php on line 40

Should i copy the file CoreAuthModIcingawe2.php for somewhere?

• That file is provided by the NagVis module itself. The question is - how and where did you install Icinga Web 2 in the first place?

POLS003:/ # cd /etc/icingaweb2/
    POLS003:/etc/icingaweb2 # ls
    authentication.ini config.ini enabledModules groups.ini modules resources.ini roles.ini

POLS003:/etc/icingaweb2 # cd /usr/share/icingaweb2/
    POLS003:/usr/share/icingaweb2 # ls
    application doc library modules public

• Hm, I do believe that error is logged when you're just calling /nagvis, and not the Icinga Web 2 menu item (that will ensure to load the proper library paths for the php classes provided by Icinga Web 2 and its modules). How does Icinga Web 2 look like now (screenshot)?

• Hm, I do believe that error is logged when you're just calling /nagvis, and not the Icinga Web 2 menu item (that will ensure to load the proper library paths for the php classes provided by Icinga Web 2 and its modules). How does Icinga Web 2 look like now (screenshot)?

Please following below the screenshots, one question, I have installed the nagvis version 1.9b11, does mentioned version work with integration module?

• The latest post, I showed that everything is working just the icinga authentication is not working, and than I did more one test ans set up as github configuration, than the nagvis does not load again...

please see the error from apacher2

[Fri Feb 03 17:12:37.275971 2017] [php5:error] [pid 32598] [client 10.204.92.85:53879] PHP Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'Icinga/Application/EmbeddedWeb.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php5/PEAR:../../server/core/classes:../../server/core/classes/objects:../../server/core/ext/php-gettext-1.0.12:../../frontend/nagvis-js/classes/') in /usr/share/nagvis/share/server/core/functions/index.php on line 6, referer: http://pols003.tiretech2.conti…cingaweb2/nagvis/show/map

• Those screenshots don't show any auth problem. Which URL are you calling to provoke such an error log?

As below, this is the URL for the nagvis page

http://pols003/nagvis/frontend/nagvis-js/index.php

And also when I try to open via icinga webpage....

Also please find attached the nagvis.ini.php configuration...

• So everything is working as expected - Icinga Web 2 passes the authentication session and you can navigate inside the Icinga Web 2 main view. The standalone /nagvis URL doesn't know anything about Icinga Web 2 and therefore shouldn't be used in this mode.

• So everything is working as expected - Icinga Web 2 passes the authentication session and you can navigate inside the Icinga Web 2 main view. The standalone /nagvis URL doesn't know anything about Icinga Web 2 and therefore shouldn't be used in this mode.

Ok, but even from the icingaweb it's not loading nothing, please find below the error from apache2.

[Mon Feb 06 11:50:17.429508 2017] [php5:error] [pid 9687] [client 10.204.92.85:54057] PHP Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'Icinga/Application/EmbeddedWeb.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php5/PEAR:../../server/core/classes:../../server/core/classes/objects:../../server/core/ext/php-gettext-1.0.12:../../frontend/nagvis-js/classes/') in /usr/share/nagvis/share/server/core/functions/index.php on line 6, referer: http://pols003.tiretech2.conti…cingaweb2/nagvis/show/map

• Please following below the screenshots, one question, I have installed the nagvis version 1.9b11, does mentioned version work with integration module?

Ok, but even from the icingaweb it's not loading nothing, please find below the error from apache2.

[Mon Feb 06 11:50:17.429508 2017] [php5:error] [pid 9687] [client 10.204.92.85:54057] PHP Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'Icinga/Application/EmbeddedWeb.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php5/PEAR:../../server/core/classes:../../server/core/classes/objects:../../server/core/ext/php-gettext-1.0.12:../../frontend/nagvis-js/classes/') in /usr/share/nagvis/share/server/core/functions/index.php on line 6, referer: http://pols003.tiretech2.conti…cingaweb2/nagvis/show/map

Those two posts say yes and no. I have no idea what you're doing, but I would advise to check again if everything was properly modified and configured.