cannot delete icinga director time period

This forum was archived to /woltlab and is now in read-only mode.
  • hi all
    I am using icinga director but now I have some error here, I am trying to delete time periods(which I added previously but didn't work)
    here is error that I cant find solution

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1451 Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails ("director"."icinga_notification", CONSTRAINT "icinga_notification_period" FOREIGN KEY ("period_id") REFERENCES "icinga_timeperiod" ("id") ON UPDATE CASCADE), query was: DELETE FROM icinga_timeperiod WHERE (id = '2')

• seemes like it failes to update the zone, the timeperiod is attached to, try detaching it from there first.

Linux is dead, long live Linux

Remember to NEVER EVER use git repositories in a productive environment if you CAN NOT control them

• thank you kevin, it worked, first I deleted notifications configurations where was attached the time periods and then deleted everithing I wanted with no problem

• you are welcome, would you please mark the thread as resolved? Just edit it in the upper right corner

Linux is dead, long live Linux

Remember to NEVER EVER use git repositories in a productive environment if you CAN NOT control them