Issue with Director 1.2

This forum was archived to /woltlab and is now in read-only mode.
  • Hi,

I have Director 1.1.0 working. I was trying to upgrade to version 1.2.0. When I drop in the 1.2.0 files, I'm getting "Undefined offset: 0" error when I click on "Icinga Director" on the left menu.

#0 /usr/share/icingaweb2/modules/director/library/Director/Dashboard/Dashlet/Dashlet.php(179): Icinga\Application\ApplicationBootstrap->Icinga\Application\{closure}(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/usr/share/icin...', 179, Array)#1 /usr/share/icingaweb2/modules/director/library/Director/Dashboard/Dashlet/Dashlet.php(158): Icinga\Module\Director\Dashboard\Dashlet\Dashlet->statSummary(false)#2 /usr/share/icingaweb2/modules/director/library/Director/Dashboard/Dashlet/Dashlet.php(167): Icinga\Module\Director\Dashboard\Dashlet\Dashlet->getSummary()#3 zend.view:///usr/share/icingaweb2/modules/director/application/views/scripts/dashlets/default.phtml(4): Icinga\Module\Director\Dashboard\Dashlet\Dashlet->getEscapedSummary()#4 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Web/View.php(204): include('zend.view:///us...')

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Jared

• Initially, I didn't ran the DB migration. So, I rolled back the director version. I didn't have the icingacli rpm package installed; so, I installed the cli package. I ran the database migration after moving the director 1.2 into place. It is didn't fix the issue.

I can not go back to the previous version of director either; it keep getting some kind of missing table column error.

So, I'm not sure what I'm missing.

Thanks,
    Jared