I have a host running RHEL 5.1 32bit that crush on SSL setup attempt.
Some details first:
When the agent is installed fist, it can run without problems, yet after I run "icinga2 node wizard", it fails to start.
I checked the crash log report and it says:
- Caught unhandled exception.
- Current time: 2016-07-24 17:22:34 +0300
- Application information:
- Application version: v2.4.10
- Installation root: /usr
- Sysconf directory: /etc
- Run directory: /var/run
- Local state directory: /var
- Package data directory: /usr/share/icinga2
- State path: /var/lib/icinga2/icinga2.state
- Modified attributes path: /var/lib/icinga2/modified-attributes.conf
- Objects path: /var/cache/icinga2/icinga2.debug
- Vars path: /var/cache/icinga2/icinga2.vars
- PID path: /var/run/icinga2/icinga2.pid
- System information:
- Platform: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server
- Platform version: 5.1 (Tikanga)
- Kernel: Linux
- Kernel version: 2.6.18-53.1.4.el5PAE
- Architecture: i686
- Error: N5boost16exception_detail10clone_implIN6icinga13openssl_errorEEE
- (0) /usr/lib/icinga2/libbase.so [0x229803]
- (1) libbase.so: void boost::exception_detail::throw_exception_<icinga::openssl_error>(icinga::openssl_error const&, char const*, char const*, int) (+0x4b)
- (2) libbase.so: icinga::TlsStream::HandleError() const (+0xcf) [0x22798f]
- (3) [0xb75bd8c8]
- (4) [0x1]
- * This would indicate a runtime problem or configuration error. If you believe this is a bug in Icinga 2
- * please submit a bug report at https://dev.icinga.org/ and include this stack trace as well as any other
- * information that might be useful in order to reproduce this problem.
- Failed to launch GDB: No such file or directory
I did some googling and found bugs related to Ubuntu some versions ago, but nothing on RHEL 5 family and I use the latest packages from the Icinga repo.
Thanks in advanced,