Upgrade to Thruk 2.32-3 failed on Centos 7

I have Centos 7 and I did the upgrade package with: yum upgrade package
The repo used is : https://labs.consol.de/repo/stable/rhel7/x86_64/
When I start the new Thruk, I get the following error:
2020-03-12 08:39:01 ERRORE 400: Bad Request.
thruk.service: control process exited, code=exited status=1
Failed to start LSB: Start/Stop the Thruk FCGI Daemon.
Unit thruk.service entered failed state.
thruk.service failed.

and with the command /usr/bin/thruk -l I get the following Perl exception:
perl: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib64/thruk/perl5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/auto/Cpanel/JSON/XS/XS.so: undefined symbol: Perl_Istack_sp_ptr
could be possible the repository contains an upgrade package not applicable for Centos 7?
Or is it better remove the the package and reinstall from scratch?

Remove the perl-JSON-XS package from your system (unless you need it for something)

@sni i’m getting same error as above, but perl-JSON-XS package is not installed on my server
here is the error
/bin/thruk -l
perl: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib64/thruk/perl5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/auto/Cpanel/JSON/XS/XS.so: undefined symbol: Perl_Istack_sp_ptr

perl -v
This is perl 5, version 16, subversion 3 (v5.16.3) built for x86_64-linux-thread-multi
(with 40 registered patches, see perl -V for more detail)

rpm -qa thruk
thruk-2.32-3.x86_64

Can you please help here

Regards,
Bharath

This file comes from the thruk-libs package. Which version is that? Just checked our centos 7 build server and it has the exact same version of perl, so there should not be any issue.

sorry dint get you. What do I look for ?

what does rpm -qa thruk-libs say?

thruk-libs package is not installed on my server

@sni, not able to reply as new message, its says I have crossed new user limt which is only 3 replies… so i’m editing my previous message to give you the output of the libthruk

[root@ap0icinga2-0.m0.sysint.local ~]# rpm -qa | grep libthruk
libthruk-2.32-0.x86_64

so the version of thurk and libthurk doesn’t match here, what is the next steps ?

@sni ???

sorry, the name is libthruk. Also the latest release for that is 2.34-0. And the latest thruk pkg itself is 2.34-2.