Thruk - Hostgroup Availability Report without Host Groups

(Monitor Junkie) #1

Hello

Centos : 7.5
Icinga 2 : 2.10.2
Thruk : 2.24-2

I’m trying to create in Thruk HostGroup Availability Report, but that only works if I select html report.
With the mode CSV, JSON and XLS does not work.
I only get report from hosts without hostgroups.

Permanent url for this report:
https://x.x.x.x/thruk/cgi-bin/avail.cgi?show_log_entries=&hostgroup=all&timeperiod=lastmonth&smon=3&sday=05&syear=2019&shour=0&smin=0&ssec=0&emon=3&eday=06&eyear=2019&ehour=24&emin=0&esec=0&rpttimeperiod=&assumeinitialstates=yes&assumestateretention=yes&assumestatesduringnotrunning=yes&includesoftstates=no&initialassumedhoststate=0&initialassumedservicestate=0&view_mode=csv

Does anyone have the solution?

Thx

(Sven Nierlein) #2

so if you change the &view_mode=csv into &view_mode=html it works?

(Monitor Junkie) #3

Hello,
I first start from the menu (Avalibility Hostgroupe CSV REPORT)

grafik

Then I change from URL link “view_mode” into & “view_mode=csv”

It does not work.

Thx.

(Sven Nierlein) #4

I cannot reproduce that, if you try the link from your first post, i get a csv file for all hosts.

(Monitor Junkie) #5

Hello,

if I change the &view_mode=csv into &view_mode=html, then I have current HostGroup Availability report.

and at CSV Report, creates a file that has no hostgroups, only one report sorted alphabetically
(SEE attachment!)

thruckavailreportcsv.txt (1.6 KB)

Maybe I forgot to install certain (CSV modules, plugins, etc) at Thruk installation?
Or is it missing the correct setting?

Thx

(Sven Nierlein) #6

no, thats just how it works. The csv export simply uses the hostgroup to filter the hosts, but then puts all hosts into a simple csv.
You could iterate over the required hostgroups and generate separate csv files for each if thats what you need.

(Monitor Junkie) #7

Hello,
Can you show the structure of correct CSV file?
or
how about your correct http link for CSV HostGroup Availability Report?

Thx