Nagvis Maps no adding hosts

nagvis

Hello together,

I searched through the forum but no solution was helpful according to my problem:

I have the latest Icinga2, Icingaweb2, Director, Graphite and Nagvis on my Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS installed.

Nagvis opens with hostname/nagvis and in icingaweb.

But I have the issue, that I’m not able to add hosts etc. to my own Map:

I’ve using the official Icinga2 documentation as well as the Nagvis documentation.

This is my stripped down nagvis.ini.php:

[global]
authmodule=“CoreAuthModIcingaweb2”
authorisationmodule=“CoreAuthorisationModIcingaweb2”
logonmodule=“LogonIcingaweb2”

[paths]
htmlcgi = “/icingaweb2”

[defaults]
; This selects the backend_ndomy_1 defined below
backend = “ndomy_1”

urltarget = “_top”
hosturl="[htmlcgi]/monitoring/host/show?host=[host_name]"
hostgroupurl="[htmlcgi]/monitoring/list/hostgroups?hostgroup_name=[hostgroup_name]"
serviceurl="[htmlcgi]/monitoring/service/show?host=[host_name]&service=[service_description]"
servicegroupurl="[htmlcgi]/monitoring/list/servicegroups?servicegroup_name=[servicegroup_name]"
mapurl="[htmlcgi]/nagvis/show/map?map=[map_name]"
headermenu=“0”
;stylesheet=“icingaweb-nagvis-integration.css”

[backend_ndomy_1]
backendtype=“ndomy”
dbhost=“localhost”
dbport=“3306”
dbname=“icinga2”
dbuser=“icingaweb”
dbpass=“SECRET-PW”
dbprefix=“icinga_”
dbinstancename=“default”
;maxtimewithoutupdate=180

The other question is, should I stick to the ndomy-Backend or go to the live_1 as this semms to be the recommended way for Nagvis.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Failed to get objects: Error: (0) Undefined property: CorePDOHandler::$data<div class=“details”>URL: /nagvis/server/core/ajax_handler.php?mod=Map&act=addModify&show=test&type=hostgroup&x=324&y=146&_ajaxid=1534151595<br> File: /usr/local/nagvis/share/server/core/classes/CorePDOHandler.php<br> Line: 306<br> <code>#0 /usr/local/nagvis/share/server/core/classes/CorePDOHandler.php(306): nagvisExceptionErrorHandler(8, ‘Undefined prope…’, ‘/usr/local/nagv…’, 306, Array)<br> #1 /usr/local/nagvis/share/server/core/classes/CorePDOHandler.php(332): CorePDOHandler->prep(‘SELECT name1,na…’)<br> #2 /usr/local/nagvis/share/server/core/classes/GlobalBackendPDO.php(250): CorePDOHandler->query(‘SELECT name1,na…’, Array)<br> #3 /usr/local/nagvis/share/server/core/mapcfg/default.php(145): GlobalBackendPDO->getObjects(‘hostgroup’, ‘’, ‘’)<br> #4 /usr/local/nagvis/share/server/core/mapcfg/default.php(163): getObjectNames(‘hostgroup’, Object(GlobalMapCfg), NULL, Array)<br> #5 /usr/local/nagvis/share/server/core/classes/ViewMapAddModify.php(394): listHostgroupNames(Object(GlobalMapCfg), NULL, Array)<br> #6 /usr/local/nagvis/share/server/core/classes/ViewMapAddModify.php(509): ViewMapAddModify->drawField(‘hostgroup_name’, Array, Array)<br> #7 /usr/local/nagvis/share/server/core/classes/ViewMapAddModify.php(537): ViewMapAddModify->drawFields(Array)<br> #8 /usr/local/nagvis/share/server/core/classes/ViewMapAddModify.php(620): ViewMapAddModify->drawForm()<br> #9 /usr/local/nagvis/share/server/core/classes/CoreModMap.php(133): ViewMapAddModify->parse()<br> #10 /usr/local/nagvis/share/server/core/functions/index.php(132): CoreModMap->handleAction()<br> #11 /usr/local/nagvis/share/server/core/ajax_handler.php(59): require(’/usr/local/nagv…’)<br> #12 {main}</code>Output: <pre>&lt;form id=&quot;addmodify&quot; name=&quot;addmodify&quot; action=&quot;javascript:submitForm(’/nagvis/server/core/ajax_handler.php?mod=Map&amp;amp;act=addModify’, ‘addmodify’);&quot; method=&quot;POST&quot;&gt; &lt;input type=&quot;hidden&quot; id=&quot;_form_name&quot; name=&quot;_form_name&quot; value=&quot;addmodify&quot; /&gt; &lt;input type=&quot;hidden&quot; id=&quot;_update&quot; name=&quot;_update&quot; value=&quot;0&quot; /&gt; &lt;input type=&quot;hidden&quot; id=&quot;sec&quot; name=&quot;sec&quot; value=&quot;general&quot; /&gt; &lt;ul class=&quot;nav&quot; id=&quot;nav&quot;&gt;&lt;li id=&quot;nav_general&quot; class=&quot;active&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;javascript:toggle_section(‘general’)&quot;&gt;General&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/li&gt;&lt;li id=&quot;nav_appearance&quot; &gt;&lt;a href=&quot;javascript:toggle_section(‘appearance’)&quot;&gt;Appearance&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/li&gt;&lt;li id=&quot;nav_state&quot; &gt;&lt;a href=&quot;javascript:toggle_section(‘state’)&quot;&gt;Status&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/li&gt;&lt;li id=&quot;nav_actions&quot; &gt;&lt;a href=&quot;javascript:toggle_section(‘actions’)&quot;&gt;Aktionen&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/li&gt;&lt;li id=&quot;nav_label&quot; &gt;&lt;a href=&quot;javascript:toggle_section(‘label’)&quot;&gt;Label&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/li&gt;&lt;li id=&quot;nav_worldmap&quot; &gt;&lt;a href=&quot;javascript:toggle_section(‘worldmap’)&quot;&gt;Worldmap&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/li&gt;&lt;/ul&gt;&lt;div id=&quot;sec_general&quot; class=&quot;section&quot; style=&quot;&quot;&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;mytable&quot;&gt;&lt;tr class=&quot;must&quot;&gt;&lt;td class=tdlabel&gt;hostgroup_name&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td class=tdbox&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td class=tdfield&gt;</pre>