Nagvis, each() function is deprecated

Hello everyone,

I am new with Nagvis and i am having some issue as the one explained here :
.NagVis, each() function is deprecated

Basically, here is what i have done so far :

Installed all the prerequisite for installing Nagvis.

While launching the installation script, I had one warning of the PHP module mysql as missing, even though it was installed. (installed php7.2-mysql)

So i finished the installation to the end, enabled the conf-available in apache2 than tried accessing the welcome page for nagvis and i get this :

Error: (0) The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls

URL: /nagvis/frontend/nagvis-js/index.php
File: /usr/local/nagvis/share/frontend/nagvis-js/ext/dwoo-1.1.0/Dwoo/Compiler.php
Line: 2942
#0 [internal function]: nagvisExceptionErrorHandler(8192, 'The each() func...', '/usr/local/nagv...', 2942, Array) #1 /usr/local/nagvis/share/frontend/nagvis-js/ext/dwoo-1.1.0/Dwoo/Compiler.php(2942): each(Array) #2/usr/local/nagvis/share/frontend/nagvis-js/ext/dwoo-1.1.0/Dwoo/Compiler.php(985): Dwoo_Compiler->mapParams(Array, Array, 0) #3/usr/local/nagvis/share/frontend/nagvis-js/ext/dwoo-1.1.0/Dwoo/Compiler.php(668): Dwoo_Compiler->addBlock('topLevelBlock', Array, 0) #4/usr/local/nagvis/share/frontend/nagvis-js/ext/dwoo-1.1.0/Dwoo/Template/String.php(369): Dwoo_Compiler->compile(Object(Dwoo), Object(Dwoo_Template_File)) #5/usr/local/nagvis/share/frontend/nagvis-js/ext/dwoo-1.1.0/Dwoo.php(363): Dwoo_Template_String->getCompiledTemplate(Object(Dwoo), Object(Dwoo_Compiler)) #6/usr/local/nagvis/share/frontend/nagvis-js/classes/NagVisLoginView.php(76): Dwoo->get(Object(Dwoo_Template_File), Array) #7/usr/local/nagvis/share/frontend/nagvis-js/classes/FrontendModLogonDialog.php(48): NagVisLoginView->parse() #8/usr/local/nagvis/share/server/core/functions/index.php(120): FrontendModLogonDialog->handleAction() #9/usr/local/nagvis/share/frontend/nagvis-js/index.php(53): require('/usr/local/nagv...') #10{main}

I also tried not activating the conf-available in apache2 and the web page says that it cannot be displayed.

If anyone could help would be great.

Excellent day,

Best regard,

Julien