NagVis, each() function is deprecated

Hi all,

I’m trying to do network topology on Check_MK 1.4.0p23 (same error on version 1.4.0p19) and I’m getting errors about PHP each function:

Error: (0) The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls
URL: /LESSOR/nagvis/frontend/nagvis-js/index.php?mod=Map&header_template=on-demand-filter&header_menu=1&label_show=1&sources=automap&act=view&backend_id=LESSOR&render_mode=undirected&url_target=main&filter_group=&width=2266&height=1236
File: /opt/omd/versions/1.4.0p23.cre/share/nagvis/htdocs/frontend/nagvis-js/ext/dwoo-1.1.0/Dwoo/Compiler.php
Line: 2942
#0 [internal function]: nagvisExceptionErrorHandler(8192, ‘The each() func…’, ‘/opt/omd/versio…’, 2942, Array)
#1 /opt/omd/versions/1.4.0p23.cre/share/nagvis/htdocs/frontend/nagvis-js/ext/dwoo-1.1.0/Dwoo/Compiler.php(2942): each(Array)
#2 /opt/omd/versions/1.4.0p23.cre/share/nagvis/htdocs/frontend/nagvis-js/ext/dwoo-1.1.0/Dwoo/Compiler.php(985): Dwoo_Compiler->mapParams(Array, Array, 0)
#3 /opt/omd/versions/1.4.0p23.cre/share/nagvis/htdocs/frontend/nagvis-js/ext/dwoo-1.1.0/Dwoo/Compiler.php(668): Dwoo_Compiler->addBlock(‘topLevelBlock’, Array, 0)
#4 /opt/omd/versions/1.4.0p23.cre/share/nagvis/htdocs/frontend/nagvis-js/ext/dwoo-1.1.0/Dwoo/Template/String.php(369): Dwoo_Compiler->compile(Object(Dwoo), Object(Dwoo_Template_File))
#5 /opt/omd/versions/1.4.0p23.cre/share/nagvis/htdocs/frontend/nagvis-js/ext/dwoo-1.1.0/Dwoo.php(363): Dwoo_Template_String->getCompiledTemplate(Object(Dwoo), Object(Dwoo_Compiler))
#6 /opt/omd/versions/1.4.0p23.cre/share/nagvis/htdocs/frontend/nagvis-js/classes/NagVisHeaderMenu.php(85): Dwoo->get(Object(Dwoo_Template_File), Array)
_#7 /opt/omd/versions/1.4.0p23.cre/share/nagvis/htdocs/frontend/nagvis-js/classes/FrontendModMap.php(117): NagVisHeaderMenu->_toString()
#8 /opt/omd/versions/1.4.0p23.cre/share/nagvis/htdocs/frontend/nagvis-js/classes/FrontendModMap.php(80): FrontendModMap->showViewDialog()
#9 /opt/omd/versions/1.4.0p23.cre/share/nagvis/htdocs/server/core/functions/index.php(120): FrontendModMap->handleAction()
#10 /opt/omd/versions/1.4.0p23.cre/share/nagvis/htdocs/frontend/nagvis-js/index.php(53): require(’/opt/omd/versio…’)
#11 {main}

Does anyone know how to fix? :expressionless: |

(Philipp Näther) #2

That has nothing to do with pnp4nagios or check_mk. That is a bug in NagVis in combination with python 7.2 and it has already been reported:

Even in NagVis 1.9.6 (check_mk uses 1.9.2 or 1.9.1) the problem still persists. Make sure your system uses php 5.4.

I am going to move this topic to Visualization/Maps category. I think it fits better :slight_smile:

Thanks.

And unfortunately I’m using PHP 7 on my system…

(watermelon) #4

Unsure if you’re still having this issue, but the developer of NagVis just pushed out an update regarding this problem and should be fixed now!

Thanks!

But unfortunately after updating to latest Check_MK, pnp4nagios still fails :frowning:

This time with the error:

sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

PNP4Nagios itself is fixed so replacing some (or all) files of the PNP tree should solve the problem.