Graphite "No graphs found"

As I wrote down this issue I found the solution. You can find it below.

Good Evening,
icinga2: r2.8.4-1
icingaweb2: 2.5.3, ca7e886b820f0145999fdf7377f5c4132301eada 2018-04-27 10:24:56 +0200
graphite: 1.1.3
icingaweb2-module-graphite: master from today

Setup:
icinga2 check via snmp(standalone) (https://github.com/dnsmichi/manubulon-snmp @dnsmichi ) and ping (Configured with Icinga Director)
GraphiteWriter to $graphite_host
graphite Module in icingaweb2, connected to $graphite_host

Problem:
In this setup, the Graph for the ping-check is working and shows expected values. For the snmp-checks it says “No Graph found”.
Graphite and the GraphiteWriter are working, as I can see the Values in graphite-web/Grafana.

I found (https://github.com/Icinga/icingaweb2-module-graphite/blob/master/doc/03-Configuration.md#wrapped-check-commands) but I don’t think this is relevant since the check is standalone.
Perfdata is enabled and shown in the Service Page. (I even tested setting a min/max but this is not relevant since writing to graphite works both ways)
I use -T netsl and get three values but I am fairly certain that this also happened with -T stand.

It feels like there is a flag that tells icingaweb2 that there is no graph and it doesn’t even need to look, when there is in fact data. I get that suspicion since there are no search requests when clicking through icingaweb.

I hope you can help me since we would really like to replace a old system with icinga2.

Service (from Preview in Director):
object CheckCommand “check_snmp_load” {
import “plugin-check-command”
import “ct_snmp”

command = [ "/usr/lib64/nagios/plugins/check_snmp_load.pl" ]
arguments += {
    "-T" = "$snmp_load_type$"
    "-c" = "$snmp_crit$%"
    "-f" = {}
    "-w" = "$snmp_warn$"
}
vars.snmp_community = "1.0,2.0,3.0" (Example)
vars.snmp_crit = "xxx"
vars.snmp_load_type = "netsl"
vars.snmp_port = "161"
vars.snmp_warn = "1.0,2.0,3.0" (Example)

}

R(all of)TFM
The Graphite Module uses Templates for the Graph. If there is no Template then no Graph will be displayed. In the Verison I used there was for some reason no default Template. After I downloaded the newest Version again there was a default Template and all Graphs were displayed, while not in the format I wanted. To change the format you have to change the Template. (/usr/share/icingaweb2/modules/graphite/templates) After some configuration the Graphs are now displayed as expected.