Grafana dashboards for icinga

I had “icinga2-default-multimetrics” on my Grafana server and the dashboard was working great! yesterday, when I was trying to add a reporting module to Grafana, to make reports from icinga2, I accidentally deleted the dashboard :frowning: and sadly, I could not find the dashboard online. The github page seems not to be available! does anyone have this dashboard, and if so could you please share it with me? just pasting the json here to this thread would be fine! if the dashboard is being discontinued, is there an alternative?
Thanks,

Hi,

looks like the dashboard was removed with this commit: 9cbb1105c4d21229a9d1550dbca661b962c6bd3d. You should use now this default dashboard for the module: icinga2-default. If you really need the old you can copy the dashboard json from icinga2-default-multimetrics.

Greetz

Thanks very much Alex!
the amazing thing about icinga2-default-multimetrics is that this dashboard shows metrics for all my hosts, while other dashboards don’t. for instance icinga2-default asks for host name while being set up, and only shows metrics of that specific host; that’s why I needed default-multimetrics!
I copied the code and now I have everything back on track.
before I say goodbye and close this thread, do you happen to know an SLA reporting module for icinga2? I’ve set up icingaweb2 to show graphs in iframe, and I want the graphs to be in the report too!
the only reporting module that I found is named icingaweb2-module-idoreports which doesn’t really show any graphs, it also works on mysql database only, my icigna2 is on postgres, therefore, idopgsql is enabled!
https://github.com/Icinga/icingaweb2-module-idoreports

Hi,

no the reporting module only supports at the moment mysql/mariadb. With version 1.0.0 there is postgres support planned: milestone

Greetz

thanks very much for the info… I’ll keep checking the repository every now and then!
Have a great weekend!