Excuse me! Could not successfully set up Icinga Web 2

(Hans Kestler) #1

Hello …
After the information in the setup comes the following message:

Excuse me! Could not successfully set up Icinga Web 2…

The Log:

Das Log Allgemeine Einstellungen wurden erfolgreich nach /etc/icingaweb2/config.ini geschrieben

Authentifizierungs-Einstellungen wurden erfolgreich nach /etc/icingaweb2/authentication.ini geschrieben.
Das Konto “icingaadmin” wurde erfolgreich als initialer Administrator festgelegt.

Benutzergruppen-Backend-Einstellungen wurden erfolgreich nach /etc/icingaweb2/groups.ini geschrieben
Konnte Benutzergruppe “Administratoren” nicht erstellen. Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten:
FEHLER: Zend_Db_Statement_Exception in /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php:225 with message: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘icinga2.icingaweb_group’ doesn’t exist, query was: SELECT COUNT(*) AS cnt FROM icingaweb_group AS g WHERE (g.name = ‘Administratoren’)

Die Ressourcen-Einstellungen wurden erfolgreich nach /etc/icingaweb2/resources.ini geschrieben

Die Konfiguration für das Monitoring-Backend wurde erfolgreich nach “/etc/icingaweb2/modules/monitoring/backends.ini” geschrieben
Die Ressourcen-Konfiguration wurde erfolgreich aktualisiert: /etc/icingaweb2/resources.ini

Die Konfiguration des Befehls-Transports wurde erfolgreich angelegt: /etc/icingaweb2/modules/monitoring/commandtransports.ini

Die Sicherheitskonfiguration für das Monitoring wurde erfolgreich angelegt: /etc/icingaweb2/modules/monitoring/config.ini

Modul “monitoring” wurde erfolgreich aktiviert.

can someone help me

regards hans

(Matthias) #2

Did you prepare the database? https://icinga.com/docs/icingaweb2/latest/doc/02-Installation/#preparing-web-setup

(Michael Friedrich) #3

Seems you’ve passed the wrong database. icinga2 is read-only from the IDO database resource, while Icinga Web 2 itself expects its own database resource.

(Hans Kestler) #4

Hello Michael …

Thanks for your solution … it fit exactly…

I had the user root linked to the first database … (in the howto it was stated that way).

Now I have created a new user, in the rights over the database and it works.:!..

many thanks
hans