Error while setting up a rotation map

Hello,
I try to do a rotation map on my nagvis.
In the file /nagvis/etc/nagvis.ini.php i added :

[rotation_maps]
rotationid="cartes"
maps="CCPAfermeServeur:CCPA_Ferme_Serveurs,CCPAGlobal:CCPA_Global,General-Pays-Des-Achards"
interval=15

But i got this error when i try to display the rotation :

Error: (0) Invalid argument supplied for foreach() (/srv/eyesofnetwork/nagvis-1.8.5/share/server/core/classes/CoreRotation.php:171)

#0 /srv/eyesofnetwork/nagvis-1.8.5/share/server/core/classes/CoreRotation.php(171): nagvisExceptionErrorHandler(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/srv/eyesofnetw...', 171, Array)
#1 /srv/eyesofnetwork/nagvis-1.8.5/share/server/core/classes/CoreRotation.php(71): CoreRotation->createStepUrls()
#2 /srv/eyesofnetwork/nagvis-1.8.5/share/frontend/nagvis-js/classes/FrontendModRotation.php(79): CoreRotation->__construct('cartes')
#3 /srv/eyesofnetwork/nagvis-1.8.5/share/frontend/nagvis-js/classes/FrontendModRotation.php(69): FrontendModRotation->showViewDialog()
#4 /srv/eyesofnetwork/nagvis-1.8.5/share/server/core/functions/index.php(120): FrontendModRotation->handleAction()
#5 /srv/eyesofnetwork/nagvis-1.8.5/share/frontend/nagvis-js/index.php(53): require('/srv/eyesofnetw...')
#6 {main}

Can someone help me?
thanks

I finally found why it didn’t work
In the file nagvis.ini.php, the name of rotationid=“maps” has to be the same as [rotation_maps]

Next time please choose the correct category for your topic, and use code blocks for markdown formatting. Check the FAQ for more insights.