Error after Updating Icingaweb2 / Graphite Module

Hi,

i just updated my Icingaweb2 to the newest Version 2.5.1 and the Graphite Module to 0.9.0.
When im trying to access the Configuration Tab of the Graphite Module i get the Error:

Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: Undefined index: file in /usr/share/php/Icinga/Exception/IcingaException.php:77 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Exception/IcingaException.php(77): Icinga\Application\ApplicationBootstrap->Icinga\Application{closure}(8, ‘Undefined index…’, ‘/usr/share/php/…’, 77, Array) #1 /usr/share/icingaweb2/application/controllers/ErrorController.php(98): Icinga\Exception\IcingaException::getConfidentialTraceAsString(Object(ErrorException)) #2 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Controller/Action.php(507): Icinga\Controllers\ErrorController->errorAction() #3 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Web/Controller/Dispatcher.php(76): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch(‘errorAction’) #4 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Controller/Front.php(937): Icinga\Web\Controller\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Icinga\Web\Request), Object(Icinga\Web\Response)) #5 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Application/Web.php(407): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch(Object(Icinga\Web\Request), Object(Icinga\Web\Response)) #6 /usr/share/ in /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Controller/Plugin/Broker.php on line 332

The Error also occurs if i klick on any host or service which hast perfdata enabled and should show a graph.

Any ideas?

Best regards

Felix

Hi,

maybe this fixes your problem?

Best regards
Michael

Maybe related https://github.com/Icinga/icingaweb2-module-graphite/issues/140

@mcktr
sad to say this doesnt fix the error for me

@dnsmichi
definitely related, this is my post on github :wink: