Check-mk monitoring

Hi I have These Errors
Please guide me
CRIT - no unmonitored services found, no vanished services found, no new host labels, [agent] Communication failed: timed out CRIT , [snmp] Cannot fetch system description OID .1.3.6.1.2.1.1.1.0. This might be OK for some bogus devices. In that case please configure the ruleset “Hosts without system description OID” to tell Check_MK not to fetch the system description and system object OIDs. CRIT

CRIT - no unmonitored services found, 20 vanished services (wmi_cpuload:1, uptime:1, winperf_if:3, winperf_phydisk:1, df:2, logwatch:7, winperf_processor.util:1, services.summary:1, dotnet_clrmemory:1, systemtime:1, mem.win:1), no new host labels, [snmp] Cannot fetch system description OID .1.3.6.1.2.1.1.1.0. This might be OK for some bogus devices. In that case please configure the ruleset “Hosts without system description OID” to tell Check_MK not to fetch the system description and system object OIDs. CRIT

Simply looks like your server has no connection to either the agent or SNMP on the host or both.
Make sure agent/SNMP is available at the host side. Do not check via SNMP if it is not necessary.

Tank you so much
thanks for your answer,
But I still have an error this time with the agent settings
And my new problem is flaping
I did that, but I’m still wrong: wato, Disable flaping for service and host
My check mk is Raw 1.5.0p19
Tank you so much

Which service is flapping? The check_mk agent service?

Ya i have flaping and ping error white all of host
White agent setting

Sorry, im in my first monitoring esperience

Why is it only PING?

Can you show me the service page of the host please.

And the host page please

So almost all host checks are flapping? Seems like you have an issue with the network connection from your cmk server to the hosts.
I do not think it is cmk related. Check if the network connection of the server is consistent.

Yes, I think so
And I told this to the network administrator
My opinion was that the network needs trubleshoot
Und der Netzwerkadministrator stimmt nicht zu
Tank you so much for your answer :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2: