Last release for this year right from the train to #34c3. This release was a little late, sorry for that. But it comes with a quite powerfull new panorama widget, the squares widget. Basically its a container for automatically aligned icons to give a quick overview over a set of hosts or services. Data can be grouped by hostsname and/or servicename, so each icon could be a summary icon for a host and all its services. The color optionally fades to black/white after some time, so you immediatly recognize new alerts.
Besides that tons of small things have been fixed, changed or added, see detailed changelog:
2.18 Mon Dec 25 15:27:06 CET 2017
- add new option 'commandline_obfuscate_pattern'
- add python and go client to default cookie_auth_direct_agents
- combine recurring downtimes for the same time into a single cron entry
- fix listing service recurring downtimes (#766)
- fix excel export button (#765)
- Config Tool:
- show summary prompt if a post_obj_save_cmd is set
- Business Process:
- add weighted state example custom function
- add new configuration option 'favorite_custom_function'
- skip reloading core if objects have not changed
- add option to only send mails for specific thresholds
- add button to quickly create excel export reports
- fix listing outages during downtimes
- fix importing logs from file (#751)
- fix issue with locking
- add squares widget
- add user styles option to add generic styles usable in labels etc.
- add optional helper grid
- update extjs 4.2.2
- add label availability options
- fix moving watermark elements
- fix widgets display issue in IE11
- fix row height in status lists (#779)
- fix minemap header in chrome and IE (#782)
- add config option to add additonal links on the home page