Error zooming using Nagvis with Geographical interactive maps

• I'm using Nagvis with Geographical interactive maps and having problems when zooming like show you in the attatch file.

But if I move the object to the north en the map (ie. USA) I can zoom till the top of zoom without problems. It works Ok in others countries but not in Argentina for example.

I dont undesrtand what is happend.

Using the demo objects it works fine too, then I tried to clon them but the problem is there again.

I have use Chrome, Firefox and IE and the problem was the same.

Please see the attatched files

Regards, Luis

• Hi Wolfgang. There aren't any errors about the map in apache access.log, but something is wrong. Please see the attatch. The map says no objects but there they are. I'm sorry because the attatch is in spanish but its clear. In the General view, the map z-PruebaTandil the Status in UNKNOWN and it has no objects. I'm sending you another file with the stdoutput of a tail -f /var/log/apache2/access.log process while I' m doin zooming in and out.

• Hi Wolfgang. Thanks for the quick answer again.

Exactly. It looks like this. But in both cases the map status is UNKNOW . . . . like me with this issue, jaja.

Attatched I send you a Support Information file from another box with PHP5 and Nagvis 1.9 and the same problem.

• Attatched I send you a Support Information file from another box with PHP5 and Nagvis 1.9 and the same problem.

So the issue is unrelated to the PHP version.

But the question is still if the problem depends on the location of the object. I'm under the impression that the maps work (show no error) if the object is north of a certain latitude (let's say 30° south) or if it is erroneous in South America only.

• Is there another map to use in Nagvis? How can I do it? Is there any pdf to read about it?