Costum disk critical and warning alert!

• Hi!

I have setup icinga server and some host to monitor, but i want to add some more host later. im using icinga2, icingaweb2 and icinga2 director. im newb on that staff, but got all working, my windows host all monitoring right, i added some services etc. But i want to add costum vars on my disk check, can anyone help me?? did not find any guids how to do it.

i know i need to add "define data field," then need to add it on service template, and there fileds, did got costum wars on my templated but, when i but it like 40% show

critical error, then it dous not work, what i doing wrong?

Renzzoo

• the informations that you give us are vague. Could you provide some screenshots of your config and what is not working?

Linux is dead, long live Linux

Remember to NEVER EVER use git repositories in a productive environment if you CAN NOT control them

• Yes sure

here is my "define data field"

Here is my service templite filed conf

and service template

and here is my overview

the point is that it should show service status as critical, my free spave is only 18% and it should be confid as 30% should show allready critical.

im doing something wrong or wat?

• ah now I know what you mean.

first thing, try setting the values to 5% and 10% see what happens. Same with 90% and 95%.

One of those settings should work, if they don't hit that inspect button and post the output.

Never mind those lines... it looks like those Values are not applied to the check.

please remove your custom Datafields, and Check in Director -> Commands the disk-windows command.

There should be a tab called Fields, and this is where you add those. After that they also should be working correctly with the set values.

Remember to NEVER EVER use git repositories in a productive environment if you CAN NOT control them

• then please mark this thread as resolved :)