Delete Service Group without Icingaweb2

• Somehow I am not able to access some of my Service Groups via Icingaweb2.

These Service Groups were created using Director and this error just occurs on some.

Is there a possibility to delete those Service Groups on the Backend?

Unfortunately the Director CLI doesn't support Service Groups :(

For those interested here is the error message:

Code
    1. Plugin by name 'FormExtensibleSet' was not found in the registry; used paths:
    2. Zend_View_Helper_: Zend/View/Helper/:/usr/share/icingaweb2/application/views/helpers/:/usr/share/icingaweb2/modules/director/application/views/helpers/ (PluginLoader.php:418)

Also looking forward to quick and dirty workarounds as this is really annoying.

• did you change anything before this error happened, like a director upgrade for example?

Linux is dead, long live Linux

Remember to NEVER EVER use git repositories in a productive environment if you CAN NOT control them

• then it is likely, that something changed, between the version you had and the one you upgraded to.

Just out of curiosity, which version did you upgrade to?

Remember to NEVER EVER use git repositories in a productive environment if you CAN NOT control them

• Well seems like I found the reason for this mess but no solution yet.

I used

Code
    1. assign where service.check_command in [ "<<check_command>>" ]

which doesn't seem to be supported any longer.

Guess I am not the only one with this issue so to know a way to fix it would be nice.

• Doing a "git revert" to version 1.2.0 did the trick.

Somehow dissapointing that I were not able to find a more convenient way to fix it.

Thx @ Kevin.Honka for his contribution to my post.

• please remember that you should not use the git repository in a production environment. download the packaged src for 1.3.1 and try that. Haven't had any issues with it.