next to my hardware machines i want to import the virtual machines of my company via the Icingaweb2 VMware vSphere module.
The connection works and i get a preview. Without any specific modificators and sync-properties or filters in the sync rule it imports all the machines - great until you see that some
machines have no FullName rather than an ip adress!
- import machines and get no errors likeDiese Synchronisationsregel schlug bei der letzten Prüfung um 2017-07-31 20:08:45 fehl:Data is not nested, cannot access guest.guestFullName:
'guest' => NULL,
'hostIP' => NULL,
'name' => 'ANSIBLE01',
when trying to assign the guest.guestFullName to the custom var "os".
- only import VMs that are running
- only import VMs where an IP-adress is assigned (for that i configured already a modificator, see screenshot)
- assign a specific host_template (windows or linux)
- assign a specific hostgroup (Windows-Server or Linux-Server)
For the beginning, please just help me with the possibility to import just running windows machines and assign them to the hostgroup windows-server
I am a bit confused about the possibilities in the sync-properties with RegEx etc.
Maybe there is any tutorial out there or somebody has experience with import via the icingaweb2 vSphere module?
Thanks a lot!