May need some information about rpm "mk-livestatus" > 1.2.2

• Hi!

I'm trying to manage three different Nagios instances (Nagios 3 AND Nagios 4, both 32 and 64 version :-( )... I've installed a separated server for Thruk + Nagvis... The entire office is enthuisiastic to manage all hosts and services on a single dashboard :-D

the only problem i've found is that Nagvis is not able to show status for all host's services beacuse " table 'services' has no column 'staleness' " error. I've searched the forum and the resolution is to install livestatus 1.2.4 or superior... Seems like it is impossible to find an updated rpm version for livestatus.. All the repos for centos5 i386 i've tried can offer only rpm v1.2.2...

I know that Centos5 is dead a few months ago, is compile from the source the only way to resolve my problem?

Thank you in advance for all the help you may able to provide... Have a great day! :)

• For anyone that is may be interested in this thread, no rpm has been found for version 1.2.4, it was necessary to ./configure + make + make install from the source code of livestatus 1.2.4 (source code ready to download somewhre here http://mathias-kettner.com)

I think that the thread can be closed.