Making pnp4nagios graphs appear on a NagVis map

• Hello everyone, I'm new here !

I was wondering if anyone knows how to insert a pnp4nagios graph into a NagVis map ?
    I am using NagVis-1.8.5 and pnp4nagios-0.6.25.

So far what I managed to acomplish is :

Basically, I added special > container and provided the pnp4nagios url. However this gives me not just the graph, but rather the entire page !

The goal is to have a screen in the office showing the NagVis map with some equipment and services, along with some graphs. This means I can't use hover templates or anything that requires a user's interaction.

Also, notice the NagVis header at the top of the image. It got all weird when I added the graph. Although I don't really care about that. ^^

Does anyone have any suggestions or helpfull information on my goal of having just the graph appear on NagVis ?

\[T]/ Praise the sun \[T]/

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sonder ().

• Hey Sonder,

I was also wording the same, I installed OMD and working with only Check_mk.

The Navis have the demo content I don't know to remove them and add my own maps and network diagram.

I hope you're not new to Nagvis.

Please share if there are any videos or documents.

Regards,

Sathiya Moorthy K

Environment: Distributed monitoring check_mk.

50+ host and 100+ services are monitored.

• I'm sad to say it, but I am new to NagVis and haven't worked a long time with Nagios. I use a supervision installation which is called EyesOfNetwork.

Regarding documents, I've only used the official NagVis documents : http://docs.nagvis.org/1.8/en_US/index.html

And even then, I mostly use the web interface, not the Terminal.

I've been occupied with other projects aswell. So I haven't made any progress with the graphs in NagVis. ||

• The Navis have the demo content I don't know to remove them and add my own maps and network diagram.

find .../etc/nagvis -name "*demo*"

should show several files. Renaming/removing them should do the job.

Using the GUI you should be able to add/modify own maps.

• AFAIK PNP doesn't provide mechanisms to display just a single graph.

Seems like it, instead I will use Thruk Panaroma view. Thank you for your time, I'll mark the thread as resolved.