Problem with Grafana with Influxdb, graph are missing

• Hello,

as title i've installed grafana with influxdb and plugin for icingaweb2 (enabled on web gui)

Grafana works well and i can see all my 4 test hosts, the problem is that i see the graphs only for icinga server (itself) while for other 3 host work only the ping, all other are empty.

I use Director and all hosts are made by it. I need extra tweek?

Howver my goal is find a graph system with posssibility to check history.

Thanks in advance

• Have a look into your ido-db database. I had a similar problem, when I forgot to apply the ido schema to db.

• Thanks,

not is clear..i'm very newbie with icinga2, what do you mean?

Have some doc where i can find some info?

thanks in advace

• I'd verify on Icinga Web 2 if those services and their check plugins return actual performance data which can be parsed into metrics. Therefore then enable the Icinga 2 debug log feature and trace the InfluxDbwriter feature to see whether those metrics are forwarded. (details on the debug log on the troubleshooting docs). Might also be necessary to look into the Influxdb logs too.

• I'd verify on Icinga Web 2 if those services and their check plugins return actual performance data which can be parsed into metrics. Therefore then enable the Icinga 2 debug log feature and trace the InfluxDbwriter feature to see whether those metrics are forwarded. (details on the debug log on the troubleshooting docs). Might also be necessary to look into the Influxdb logs too.

Thanks for reply. I've enabled debulog, now i'll perform some test and report what's happend. thanks

• At the end i can use only pnp4. Is not bad ang graphs working but i'm confused. Have pnp4 historical data? looking on net i noticed that lot of persons use rrdchached with pnp while i use ncpd with perfdata (sa described on icinga doc). I've check my rrd installatio and hve rrdchache binary but not rrdached.sock. How can i solve it?

Other

I've enabled pnp4 module on icingaweb2 but the graphs are not displayed, i can see only outside icingaweb2 clicking on actionurl (ive difined into action url of service template in director)