How to clean icinga2 master zone invalid configuration

Please read about the latest changes and upgrade.
Please note that your newly registered account needs to be manually activated by an admin. Just be patient, you cannot post to any forum before this happens. This is thanks to the unfortunate event of spammers recently. More details here.
  • Dear all

When I was building icinga2 cluster mode, It is not possible to delete a invalid monitoring profile when the icinga2 cluster is synchronized;

Master: /etc/icinga2/zones.d/zone-cn0/

Sync_Dir: /var/lib/icinga2/api/zones/zone-cn0/_etc/

• At the client, you may delete /var/lib/icinga2/api/zones/zone-cn0 and then restart the clients icinga2 service.
    It will get a fresh replica of zone-cn from the master.

• But the master Dir: "/var/lib/icinga2/api/zones/zone-cn0" invalid configuration not delete

When the master generate the configuration file , How to automatically delete invalid configurations when synchronizing ?

• Thank you!

I'm from China.

I am a ops
    English level is not very good ~~~

Are you saying that this is normal? I am investigating icinga2, the number of services is about 400 thousand, if this update will not clean up the old, bad configuration, which will have a great impact on us;

Currently configured with 2 master, 4 zone, each zone with a satallte of 2, most of the service is invoked using the NRPE method (as we used to be Nagios);