Sub-Forum for Grafana (and InfluxDB ? )

Please read about the latest changes and upgrade.
Please note that your newly registered account needs to be manually activated by an admin. Just be patient, you cannot post to any forum before this happens. This is thanks to the unfortunate event of spammers recently. More details here.
  • Which main category would fit? It really isn't "Addons & plugins" and probably got nothing to do with "Projects".

I was thinking about adding general Graphing/Metrics, Logging (Elastic, Graylog), Config Management (Puppet, etc.) sections for many years now, but they do not really fit into the current structure or layout. That's something where the forum structure of WBB doesn't come in handy.

• couldn't we make a new topic like:
    Metrics:
    - graphite
    - grafana
    - etc
    Logging:
    - Logstash
    - Greylog
    - etc
    Config Management:
    - Chef
    - Puppet
    - cfengine
    - etc

• Which main category would fit? It really isn't "Addons & plugins" and probably got nothing to do with "Projects".

I was thinking about adding general Graphing/Metrics, Logging (Elastic, Graylog), Config Management (Puppet, etc.) sections for many years now, but they do not really fit into the current structure or layout. That's something where the forum structure of WBB doesn't come in handy.

My first thought is in "addons and plugins"
    Or one create a new subforum, named "Graphing and Performance Data" where we collect PNP, Grafana, Influxdb etc