Mrtg + Pnp4Nagios

• Hi,

I'm using MRTG, Nagios 4.08, Thruk, and PNP4Nagios on my Ubuntu server. Everything is working well. I don't have any troubles with the configuration of every services. I trying to get a full report working and I managed to integrate pnp4nagios graphs in my reports. But I've got a lot of firewall and router hosts monitored with MRTG. Is there a easy way to add MRTG graph into report ? I've found that I should convert them to pnp4nagios graph using templates. How does it works ?

Thank's a lot for your help !

AClaudet

• Hi again,

I answer to myself.
    The script check_mrtgtraf.pl I was using was not sending a correct data. I had no "Performance Data" required for pnp4nagios. I changed the command definition and had a script to parse the result and get a correct "Performance Data" output.

I post this parser for anyone who will need it. Thanks to NagiosGraph for the base of the script (https://exchange.nagios.org/di…ls/check_mrtgtraf/details comment of December 4, 2014). I just modify it to adjust the answer to get what I was looking for and to work with my result of check_mrtgtraf.pl

AClaudet